Tuesday, October 16, 2007

can you see my crotch?

I am now driving a glorified station wagon, an extremely small windowed Chevy HHR. Yes, the Xterra is now in the garage getting repaired. Enterprise picked me up from the body shop and took approximately 10 minutes, give or take, to leave the body shop lot. I really didn't think the seemingly obvious new hire would get us to the rental shop in one piece. Two blocks later we arrive with my eyes closed and knees at my chest. At the shop I'm informed that I can get a bigger car than what I previously thought possible. Thank you nice looking blonde with the tight body. Too bad she had a ring on that finger, because I was for sure a flirt. So she asked if I wanted the PT Cruiser or the HHR. Not knowing what an HHR was I foolishly pick the dandy little Chevy. Looking out the window as they pull it around I giggled with joy.

I now smell like cheap gas station strawberry perfume. Some idiot there, probably Carlos, sprayed way too much air freshener in the interior. I put my stuff in the car and told the blonde it smells like a cheap hotel. She winked at me. I'm pretty sure she is in love with me now.

Why is Pacman so hard?

This weekend I purchased new pants from Polo, khakis that is. I only bought them because the cute girl with brown hair told me I'd more than likely be hot in them. She lied. Halfway through the work day today I noticed there was a hole in the crotch of the pants. Not on the side, nor at the zipper, but exactly in the middle. Normally I wouldn't say anything about this or just ignore it, but someone in the office asked "Why are you picking at your crotch?" Caught ya. Crap, now everyone knows I'm walking around with something as embarrassing as having your pants unzipped. What did I do, I proudly walked around flaunting my stuff. Not really. Now I know why the blonde from the rental place winked at me.

Tomorrow will be the greatest day ever. Almost ever. The new furniture comes home. The old furniture is going to The Salvation Army while the new, awesome, comfortable, entertaining, sophisticated, hot, suave furniture takes it's place. I'll probably sleep on the new couch all week.

Go Rockies!

My new girlfriend's movie came out on DVD today. I couldn't be more proud of her. One day she'll realize how excited I am of her. One day she might know who I am. Anyways, she played Maggie on Transformers. We're in love. Almost. Not really, but she could be.

Judy Witwicky: Why are you so sweaty and filthy?
Sam Witwicky: I'm a child. Ya know, I'm a teenager.
-Transformers

What airline started out as the first crop-dusting outfit to battle boll weevils?

Last entry's answer was peas.

22 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

You should put a pacman patch on your crotch

Rahul said...

Dammit 206, I was going to use that joke..well a version of it..now I have to come up with something equally as clever.

Um...um...Maybe you should..um..

I suck.

Anonymous said...

I debated for a long time with myself whether or not to click on the word "crap."

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

rs27...got to be quicker with the keystrokes!

Anonymous said...

I'm back! *tap dances*

Uh Oh..... "comment moderation has been enabled"...
I feel like I'm living under a communist regime.

So I was instructed no more BTTF trivia or Big Brother will kill me. I guess the convention is over.

I will guess delta airlines. Nobody else is guessing on the trivia anymore........

whatagem said...

Yuck You bring in a black Xterra and they give you THAT?

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Since when are there rules on what we can say in the comment section? This is our area. I say ask away Father Rob.

Anonymous said...

Matt apologized for shunning me and told me that he loved me so I said I'd let up on the BTTF stuff. So lets come up with a new (but equally or pehaps more nerdy) subject so we can please BTTF dissing Matt.

How about one of these:
Superman
Batman
any other comic book character
Video Games
The Matrix
Lord of the Rings

and what the &^$#? Brown Sugar cinnamon had 9 votes and now it has 5. Is this your doing s'more loving Utility Al?

Valley Girl said...

OMG you mean Megan Fox!??? She's hot.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nooooo if its cars then Utility Al will get all the answers right and I won't stand a chance....

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nope. I like brown sugar too.

I like the cars idea a lot. I don't know anything about comic books. We could do Family Guy, Simpsons, or Seinfeld. That's all I know.

Shandra said...

Haha I'm trying to picture you or any guy in that chevy and it's very amusing!

Your girlfriend is hot!

And I'm with girl in the 206 on the pacman.

I can't beleive you linked crap, and that i cliked on it.

Love your blog!

Rahul said...

206- quicker with the keystrokes? Thats what she said!

Hey-Oh!

Stephanie said...

I never guess the trivia unless I take the time to cheat (google it) because apparently when God was passing out memory cards he skipped me. Sometimes I'm lucky to remember which apartment is mine!

Oh, and thanks Father Rob, as it's 8:12 in the morning & are none in the house...dang child! She ate all the poptarts leaving only the granola bars.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Comment moderation has been re-enabled! I also clicked on crap and found it surprisingly interesting. Lets just do random trivia about whatever subject we want. I can ask nerd questions, Al can ask car, simpsons, seinfeld questions, etc. etc.

To start it off:
What effect does gold kryptonite have on Superman?

Skryker said...

I'll guess Trans-Continental.

That is just not a sexy car. What a shame!

Mandy said...

lol Skittle - I can't believe you actually admitted that you cheat. Oh well, honesty is the best policy, I suppose. I just don't answer unles I know that I know that I know...

Is that being insecure? Oh well.

And lol at the guy that asked you why you were picking at your crotch!