Thursday, October 18, 2007

come back

Where did half my poll votes go? I almost spelled poll like pole. Would that be so bad?

Yesterday I think I ticked some lady off. I don't exactly remember what I said but she snapped back with a "Bite me!" It wasn't a playful bite me, but rather one that I just shut my mouth and went back to staring at my computer screen. For the rest of the month I'm going to avoid all eye contact with her. She's a lot older and very capable of beating me up. She's tiny but looks pretty rough, like she could pack a nice punch. She drives a freakin motorcycle, one of those Harley types. If I were to ever see her in a dark alley at night, I'd turn and run.

It's final...Going to Park City, UT for some hardcore skiing. I promise not to fall down the entire trip, but will push anyone that gets in my way. Must find a Ski Bunny and flirt, so I can skip ski lift lines.

The new furniture was waiting on me when I got home yesterday afternoon. Since there was nothing good to watch on tv I just went to Target instead. But since The Office is coming on tonight I'll be sure to take full advantage of the new cushions. No one else can sit on it except me and maybe The Girl or My Future Wife. That's final.

I noticed yesterday on some random girl's blog that she was very excited that I visited her blog site. She'll thank me later for linking her, I'm sure of it. Apparently not many people from NASA visit her blog. I think she wet her pants by seeing that. Ok, maybe not, but she could.

The younger sister is flying into town tonight. Maybe Mom will send her with a lot of money so she can buy me dinner. Doubtful. "You're the rocket scientist I think you can afford to treat your sister to a nice weekend of dinners." Thanks. Good thing I bought one of those frozen pizzas and some Cocoa Krispies last night.

I had to talk to Suspenders on the phone. He seemed nervous. Then he relaxed when I told him I was wearing suspenders myself. Hope he notices that I'm taking control now and gets nervous.

"Have you ever popped champagne on a plane
While getting' some brain"
-"Good Life" by Kanye West

What did "Art Fry invent after scraps of paper to mark tunes in his hymnal kept falling out?

Last entry's answer was Delta Airlines.

26 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm the first to comment - I'm not sure if this has ever happened...so exciting.

Anyway, when your sister comes over are you going to let her sit on your new furniture? Or does she have to eat on the floor?

And you visiting my blog has the same exact affect on me - I nearly pee my pants. Okay, not really.

And lastly, what is with your obsession with Target?

Anonymous said...

Well it seems that Matt didnt like my last comment so he didnt allow me to post it. So I guess random nerdy trivia is out....... I really need to start my own blog so I can ask what I want... Oh and watch out for those Mormons in Utah Matt, theyre craaaaaaaazy...

My guess for the day is the highlighter.

Anonymous said...

Matt was on NBC's To Catch a Predator. Thats the real reason he moved to Texas, to escape his bad reputation.

Anonymous said...

Tell the sis I said hey. She shouldn't be missing class tomorrow. You should have been a better role model than that.

Yeah I don't like the comment moderation. I don't feel that we are reading the true feelings of your readers, Matt. Censorship is what this is.

I'm going to say paper clip. But I would imagine that's wrong.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

hmmm... You are wearing suspenders today? Don't toy with me, Matt!!

My guess is those ribbon bookmarks that are on bibles.

Rahul said...

She said " bite me"?

What year is this, 1998?

Skryker said...

I think most book marking devices have been around for a long time, so I'll guess Post It note Flags.

I hope your sister is allowed to sit on your new furniture!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shandra said...

wait, your for NASA? That's hot.

I'd say bite me. I don't care what year it is.

Anonymous said...

Since you need to flirt with the bunnies, you need to tell them that the stars you've seen first hand are nothing compared to the stars in their eyes. That'll really get the babes.
i'm falling in love with you already....hm- I guess you were right- you are irresistable.

Anonymous said...

"Bite me" is better than "shove off." Now that'd be throwback.
Prin's right! I don't take up much room! I have a little butt! Let me "try out your couch."
Putting things in quotes makes them dirty.
Oh, and Romy and Michelle invented post-its! Remember?

Anonymous said...

That is a lie. Romy and Michelle did not invent Post-Its.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skryker said...

If you "try out Martini's couch", Prin, are you going to bring a can of Reddi Whip? ;)

Stephanie said...

Gosh, by the time I read all the comments, I forget what I was going to comment!

Oh yeah, I read the blog twice...clicked all the links & not one mention of the Skittle. Hmm? Oversight I'm sure!

Where will you take the sis?

Anonymous said...

So random girl here. Saying 'thank you' for visiting, commenting and then linking from FREAKING NASA! Yes, that got me excited, not excited enough to pee my pants, cuz lesbians are cool and dont do that kind of thing over a guy, no matter where he works!

May I suggest mentioning to the ski bunny that you work at NASA? That could send you a heck of a lot of wasted flirting time!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahul said...

It's getting pretty hot in these blog comments..

I think I need a shower, or some popcorn.

matt said...

Poo - You win. Congrats. Starting tomorrow the first post will win an award.

Rob - What's a predator?

Al - She's on Fall Break, but I'm going to keep her from studying.

206 - I was hoping you'd come pop one for me.

rs - Actually it's 2007, but she did inform me this afternoon when I accidentally made eye contact that she lives in 1995.

Skryker - No sisters allowed on new furniture. Only future prospects (girls I'd date).

Prin - Remind me to stay out of Canada.

Pink - You're hot.

Crazy - I'm already in love with you.

Martini - Ignore those last two comments. You're my favorite and of course we'll "try out" the couch.

Skittle - Are you still spoken for?


Nerd - You sure you're not into guys?

rs - I know, it's tough being me.

Steph said...

"bite me" always arouses me no matter what context it's in. Meeoowwww! :P

Anonymous said...

I haven't met one that has turned my head in awhile... but never say never! =)

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Great, now I have to try extra hard to be the first commenter again so I can get that prestigious award...

And it seems like you have the hots for Skittle.

whatagem said...

watch out for the tiny women. we're fiesty.... (i'm not really tiny, just really short)

Unknown said...

I love to read your nice & interesting blog post.

Thanks

Unknown said...

wow too much superb & dazzling discussion. I love to read all discussions.

thanks for sharing.