Wednesday, October 3, 2007

stone cold

Alright boys and girls, take a knee and listen to Mr. Matt. I for one am not a fan of "Take a knee." That is probably one of the most uncomfortable positions ever thought of to take a "rest" in. A large portion of my weight on that one knee while the rest is pressing down on the other leg's shin. Plus you have to keep your back all straight, almost as bad as sitting on a stool in the middle of a room. I will never take a knee ever again. Unless my coach tells me too. He's the only one though.

Someday I want to be as scary as Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Mr. Crest was brushing his teeth in the bathroom this morning. I think that's weird. If I ever had to brush my teeth at work I'll probably use an electric toothbrush. The other bathroom dwellers would be impressed.

Punking my roommate has become an easier task since the invention of the cookie dough pop tart. Warming the pop tart in the toaster fills the apartment with the delicious aroma of freshly baked cookies. He wake ups and smells cookies, I laugh in his face while eating pop tarts. Except this morning. Leaving my pop tarts to warm alone in the kitchen is not a good idea. Soon after he left for work I went into the kitchen to discover there was a bite taken from one of the pop tarts. While I was getting dressed in my bigger bedroom. That's right, I have the master. He stole a bite. Which he describes as a pinch. I'll probably take the batteries out of his remote for this little stunt. Then take all his toilet paper. Who's the fool now?

Stone Cold: You said that Mike Tyson is the "Baddest man on the planet."
Vince McMahon: Steve, it's just a figure of speech.
Stone Cold: [Puts his middle finger in Vince's face] There's a figure of speech, how do you like it?

Getting dressed this morning was quite the task. First, my pants zipper got stuck. Wouldn't budge. It took getting out the tool box to get that thing to work. Yes, I am a handyman. I have no second problem. I really don't know why I started off with a first.

I need to clip my fingernails, but I don't want to be like Hank who clips his during working hours. The whole 4 minutes it takes him to do this homely task, I lose all concentration and listen to the clicking.

"I got a couple of challenges for you. I challenge you to get a decent haircut. Since you're a piece of crap, I challenge you to flush yourself down the commode." - Stone Cold Steve Austin

For the record, wrestling is fake. Period.

What kid's show's interracial cast needed riot police protection during a 1969 trip to Mississippi? They should have just took Steve Austin in my opinion.

Last entry's answer was George Bush.

13 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skryker said...

Everything I think for a few moments that it would be nice to have a co-worker, I suddenly remember why I prefer to work alone...thanks for the reminders, Matt!

I have no idea about the kid's show.

Stephanie said...

Last night I was typing a comment about the intellegence of my daughter, and noticed she was sitting beside me biting her toe nails. {Gross!} Just remember, they could be biting them instead of clipping them!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Prin on this one, I'll guess Sesame Street. This post made me realize that wrestling dialogue is hilarious when its typed out. My boss clips his fingernails in the office and it throws me off too. I think you should quote Michael Gary Scott whenever you pull a prank on burd and say "You've been X'ed Punk!"

Rahul said...

I would go banana in the tailpipe.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

stop pranking my brother, matt!

p.s. you. are. hilarious.

Steph said...

Wrestling is so NOT fake!! Oh how I heart John Cena. *swoons*

Moooooog35 said...

No one beats the Iron Sheik. If you ever want a great laugh, search YouTube for the Iron Sheik. On the scale for unintentional comedy, this guy blows the roof off.

Forget about coworkers brushing their teeth - the thing that drives me crazy is when I'm sitting in a stall, and I can HEAR the guy at the sink flossing (that continual *tink*, *tick*, *tink*). Makes you want to throw poo over the wall.

Moooooog35
http://midgetmanofsteel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I wonder if anyone has written an entire blog devoted to pop tarts. If not, I might stake claim on that.
I like the new picture. You're such a little tree hugging peace hippy.

Bella said...

I second the comment on the new pic. I'm all for the whole tree huggin' thing...

:)

Bella said...

I second the comment on the new pic. I'm all for the whole tree huggin' thing...

:)

Anonymous said...

capitolbeats broward allowance supplyscape adlit boots consulted depending grapes tuesday prestigious
lolikneri havaqatsu