Wednesday, October 10, 2007

hit and run

Since I'm in a sour mood I'll just do this and not write a post.

4 Jobs I've had
1. Test Engineer for NASA
2. Civilian Contract Engineer with National Guard
3. Welder at Dad's Company
4. Student Worker in Financial Aid at Miss. St.

4 Movies I could watch over and over (could? more like DO.)
1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Stranger Than Fiction
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Ocean's Eleven

4 TV Shows I watch
1. The Office
2. Survivor Man
3. SportsCenter
4. Man Vs. Wild

4 Places I've lived
1. Mississippi
2. Texas
3. Italy
4. Switzerland

4 Favorite Foods
1. Sushi
2. Seafood
3. Crawfish
4. Chipoodle

4 Favorite Colors
1. Green
2. Maroon
3. White
4. Maroon

4 Favorite Items of Clothing
1. Flip Flops
2. MH Jackets
3. Blue Jeans
4. Smith Sunglasses

4 Places I'd love to be right now
1. Colorado
2. Smoky Mountain NP
3. Grand Cayman
4. Mississippi

4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children
No.

4 Reasons I would dump you if we were dating
1. Smell Funny
2. Clingy
3. Eats too fast
4. Gives a week long surprise visit after showing up at my softball game, the one I invited another girl to come to.

You're welcome.
Here's the other one.

1) The Dinner Party Theme:You have decided to hold a dinner party. When writing the invites you clearly state that fancy dress must be worn. Assuming that cost is no issue, who or what would you dress up as, and why?
Batman. He has a cool costume.

2) The Invitations:This dinner party is for 6 people (including yourself), you are allowed to invite any 5 other people (either past, present, real or fictional), who would you invite and why?
Stonewall Jackson - I want to know more about his past. Seems like a cool guy.
Stone Cold Steve Austin - He flips people off a lot and enjoys it.
Batman - We could compare outfits.
Erin Andrews (ESPN College Football) - I have a crush.
Santa Claus - So I can tell him exactly what I want.

3) The Starter:You are preparing the menu, which dish(es) would you choose as the starter, and why?
Chips and Salsa. I love that part at Mexican restaurants.

4) The Main Course:Okay, now for the main course? and what drink would you serve with it?
Crawfish. I want to be able to do something better than these guests. Eattin tail and suckin heads is what I do best.

5) The Sweet:Finally, the sweet. Which would you choose, and why?
Cheescake. BYOFT(Bring Your Own Fruit Topping)

6) The Entertainment:The dinner party has gone swimmingly, everybody has had fun, conversation and drinks have been flowing all evening. At the end of the meal you announce that everybody should perform their 'party piece' (no matter how strange or pointless). What party piece would you perform?
Everyone is swimming? I'd do a belly buster to show up Batman.

7) The End Of The Evening:The party is over, everybody has gone home, the house suddenly feels empty and quiet. Your eyes fix on the hi-fi in the corner of the room. You search though your CD collection to put on some music as you want to listen to one more track before your retire to bed. Which track would you play?
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba


8) The Dinner Party Nightmares:Okay, so the "virtual" dinner party is over. Now for the real thing. Have you ever been to or hosted a dinner party during which something has gone wrong (either with the food, a guest or something else)?
No.

Enjoy.
I tag no one, it ends here.

4 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valley Girl said...

Holy crap--you were a text engineer for NASA? You smarty pants, you.

Kathy said...

I agree with your places I'd like to be....I love Colorado and the Smoky Mountains.

Skryker said...

Hee hee, I love your grumpy answers, Matt!

I get a strange vision of Stone Cold deciding to try and give a stunner to Batman, though. I don't think that would end well for poor old Stone Cold.