Saturday, October 20, 2007

i cried

Sister made it to town and regrets coming now. Apparently she doesn't like the feel of sitting on concrete. I'm comfortable. What's wrong with her?

Last night we went to an improv comedy show. I almost cried. Twice. First cry; when we first sat down and ordered there was a couple, probably in their 40 give a few years, that's besides the point. No it's not, they were old. Older than 30. Anyways, they might have had a little too much to drink or were just really into each other. Whatever it was they couldn't quit making out. I mean hardcore making out. Sucking face. She was laying back on him while he was going in for the kill. Sucking all her oxygen out. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who notices this because I wouldn't want to steal all the excitement. A table opposite ours has a camera phone out taking video of this gut wrenching event. I'm sure I'll find it on you tube and post a link to it in the near future. Other tables begin catching on to spectacle and start getting into it. That is till management ruins every one's fun. I don't know what exactly he said but it was something like, you two are too old to be making out and participating in public display of affection (pda) in our comedy club. After giving up an argument and fussing they finally leave to an ovation. The male figure of the couple politely gives a middle finger wave as he stumbles up the stairs.

Alabama is doing good in football on tv at this moment. I'm in a bad mood now.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about the reason we went to the comedy club. There was a guy who hypnotizes volunteers in the audience. I have never seen anything like this and really wish I would've volunteered. There was a very pretty blonde up there too. Moving on, after tedious prepping of the volunteers he finally is able to get a few to go under. And thank goodness he did. If not it was going to be a short and expensive night. There were a few on stage that had me almost falling out of my chair because it was so funny. If anyone tells me it was fake I'm going to cry for a third time. My favorite part of the show was when the comedian hypnotizes the random volunteers and tells them when he says the color red they will smell the worst smell they have ever smelt in their life, but when green is said it will be the most pleasant smell. I couldn't wait to see Tyrone's reaction. He had given us spectacular results already. Just as he predicted the word red is spit out and there poor Tyrone sits with the worst look on his face. Priceless. "What the hell is that smell?"

Tonight I'm in the mood for chinese food. Thinking maybe P.F. Chang's? Sister has never eaten there and I think it's good. Only been there once. And it will be cheaper than last night's meal. I did manage to trump last weekend's meal by spending even more this weekend. I really need to start looking at these menus before I begin my journey for a feast.

If you think you know, more than likely you do. What drupaceous fruit were Hawaiian women once forbidden by law to eat?

Last entry's answer was Post-it Notes.

14 comments:

Steph said...

I believe hypnotism is real. I had a friend who quit a bad smoking habit from one session of hypnotherapy!

i wonder if it could cure my shopping addiction?

Anonymous said...

Dude,...pick a harder trivia question. Everyone and their mom knows they were forbidden to eat coconuts!

PS: Chang's spicy chicken. it's so the way to go.

Jewelybelle said...

I love P.F. Changs. I have attempted several times to recreate their lettuce wraps but I can't quite get the filling right. I guess I will have to go back for some more taste testing.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

I'm with Prin...you never said what the 2nd cry was for...?

And I'm going to guess coconuts, as well, b/c I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Anonymous said...

It has to be the coconut.

Matt, your dad played drums at church and did a really good job. Bravo.

Skryker said...

Nothing wrong with a man who cries!


Coconuts seems too obvious...so I'll go with passion fruit. Men are always afraid of a woman who likes passion. :D

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wait, isnt it true that the coconut is a nut and not a fruit? I'm going to guess mango because it helps a man's um.... libido (You know, like it helped George on Seinfeld)... and maybe they thought it would hurt women because of this.

Anonymous said...

I'm all about the cream cheese wontons myself. And speaking of food, your poptart poll is so fixed. Who are you trying to fool? Brown sugar cinnamon is bribing you.

Rahul said...

Thats right, brown sugar. The King of the Pop Tarts.

Wait are you sure they were making out? Maybe she just had something stuck in her mouth and he was getting it out. You know "experimental surgery".

Rahul said...

Thats right, brown sugar. The King of the Pop Tarts.

Wait are you sure they were making out? Maybe she just had something stuck in her mouth and he was getting it out. You know "experimental surgery".

DH said...

The name of this blog is hilarious. As is the PDA story.

I have no idea what P.F. Chang's is, but it sounds awesome.

Shandra said...

So the question is what your second cry was for?

Old people making out just make my day hahaha.