Monday, November 26, 2007

back to work on monday

Thanksgiving was nice. I ate a lot. Then I ate some more. Hope my doctor doesn't read this.

I wore a sweater to work. Now I'm hot. Sweaters aren't the best choice of clothing. Outside where it's cold they work fine. Inside people turn up the heat and I burn up. I'd take it off but the button up on under is too tight. I feel like a total dork but now I know where the word sweater came from.

Saw My Future Wife on Saturday night. She was as beautiful as always. We went bowling. I won 2 out of the three games. Should I spell out numbers from now on? Utility Al was the only other person to even come close to passing me. He beat me once. Only because he was wearing a button up and I was in a t-shirt. Three of the girls with us were wearing scrubs. I have never in my entire life wore scrubs. My Future Wife's looked the best.

Nurse C informed me that she never wants to be mentioned on her again as Nurse C. I probably just will never mention her again for that.

Oh yeah, Mississippi State won the Egg Bowl. I almost cried tears of joy. Then Coach Zero got fired from Ole Miss. I laughed.

Why does bad odor always linger around? If someone smells good it only last a few seconds. Bad body odor never leaves. It keeps growing. Then once you think it's gone. Bam! Back for more.

This song has been stuck in my head for 2.75 weeks. It's time to share the joy.
"Holiday Celebrate
Holiday Celebrate"
-"Holiday" by Madonna

Saturday night I couldn't quit singing this country-western song. Utility Al loves it.
"So I'm singin'
Elvira, Elvira
My heart's on fire Elvira
Giddy Up Oom Poppa Omm Poppa Mow Mow
Giddy Up Oom Poppa Omm Poppa Mow Mow
Heigh-ho Silver, away"
-"Elvira" by Oak Ridge Boys

Which of the major bowl games is the oldest?

Last entry's answer was London.

8 comments:

Father Rob said...

I think Utility Al and me both beat your score in that game.

I looked up what superman means....gross. Those african americans and their crazy slang terms.

I guess the rose bowl because it has a parade.

Anonymous said...

Eyes that look like heaven, lips like sherry wine; That girl can sure enough make my little light shine; I get a funny feelin' up and down my spine; 'Cause I know that my Elvira's mine

And yes, Father Rob also beat you.

Rahul said...

I agree about sweaters. I've been saying forver that sweaters are the most overrated piece of clothing ever created. I stand by that statement.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

Scrubs are sooo fashionable and you can wear them anywheare.

Call me "Nurse Bella".

haha.

Steph said...

Lmao! you are so random!

Technodoll said...

So men like nurses because of the pocket thermometers? I don't get it. Maybe I need a tighter sweater.