Tuesday, November 20, 2007

time to go to bed

Hi blog.

When I made the promise to blog everyday I forgot that I had Mission Support in the wee hours of the morning. Crap. I'm tired now and never looked better in my life. Slight bed head, red eyes, no shave, 100% hotness. Watch out ladies, I did catch the gaiter.

There is a guy at work who has a butt cut. Every time I see him I laugh to myself. Hope he never catches me laughing and staring at the same time.

Tonight is Iron Chef Houston in my apartment. It's a new thing that keeps us entertained and feeling somewhat gay. Which is a bad thing. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Anyways, Sunday night's ingredient was tuna. We each prepared our own piece of tuna and seared it on the stove top. Mine for sure was better. Why? Because I'm just better at that kind of thing. I added wine to my marinate. Now I feel really gay. I'll continue this topic no more.

I'm still upset about the loss to Arkansas. I'll probably never get over it till the Bulldogs win again.

Goodnight blog.

What word has appeared on every coin struck in the U.S. since 1792?

Last entry's answer was Jimmy Carter.

11 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

She has the hots for you.

Liberty is the answer.

Father Rob said...

I was going to say God but Utility's answer seems like its right but I'm going to guess something different...how about United?

I'm not sure how Iron Chef Houston works. Who are the judges? The two cooks? So does that mean that for somebody to win one of yall has to admit the other's food is better. Thats an incredibly flawed game.

Skryker said...

Isn't "In God We Trust" on the coins? (all others pay cash!)

Guys who can cook are a good thing. But maybe not tuna.

joen05 said...

It's been a while, Matt. I've had to cut back on the blogging.. have been having some stuff go on in my real life. lol. I'm going with "Liberty".

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

I would guess Liberty.
I'm impressed that you can cook.

Rahul said...

I have the hots for me. Does that count?

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technodoll said...

ooo tuna. gays don't do fish, it's like bringing a girl home for dinner.

so relax. the chicks still dig you ;)

matt said...

prin - It's not cool to be gay in my book.

utility al - What girl doesn't have the hots for me?

father rob - I'll probably always win at Iron Chef.

Skryker - What's wrong with tuna? It's healthy, tastes good, and I like it.

Joen - ok

prin - Good answer.

Kathy - I can cook good. Send all southern belles my way.

rs - No.

technodoll - Sweet, thanks.