Sunday, November 18, 2007

sunday sadness

Today is the beginning of what is supposed to be a good week. As of last night my New Computer broke. It will no longer recognize a wireless signal. So that means, no internet, no blogging, and no fun. I didn't buy a computer to meet friends in the tech support department. Wonder if they would be my friend? So, this afternoon I began my journey to the Apple Store at the Galleria. That excited me so much that I couldn't sleep last night. My appointment was for 1:15. My name gets called at 1:43. At 2:13 the hippie with long hair and a beard tells me that my computer is in need of repair. Well yeah, I didn't bring it in for kicks and giggles. So now they have to special order the parts, because the needed parts aren't stocked in the "back room." Supposedly these New Computers aren't meant to break so soon. Well I got the lucky one. Or as the guy on phone refers to it as a "lemon." I will be computerless for approximately 3-8 days. I feel like throwing something.

Originally I had already typed out another blog post on the other computer. Now the apple techs are probably reading it and making their own inputs. I'll post it later.....ahhh, whatever.

Sorry for such a crappy blog post. The next one or maybe the one after that will knock your clothes off.

What Saturday Night Live cast member left in 1994 after being in a record 153 shows?

Last entry's answer was Antarctica.

9 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Oh noes! I fecking hate it when the computer stuffs up. But that is one long wait to get fixed.

Bella said...

Sorry to hear that.

I can barely function without a computer.

Shandra said...

I've always wanted and apple because I think they are sexier than my dell, but sadly I can't work with them.

goodluck with the new comp!

Shandra said...

I've always wanted and apple because I think they are sexier than my dell, but sadly I can't work with them.

goodluck with the new comp!

Anonymous said...

I'm back.

That's what you get for buying an Apple computer.

Married life is fun so far. Thanks for the Cherokee gift certificate, it was fantastic.

I'm not sure that I am in favor of Future Wife's name change. I'll have to talk to her about it.

Father Rob said...

Yikes, sucks about the computer. Thats what you get for taking my advice and buying a mac.

I was going to guess Tim Meadows as the SNL cast member but I think he left a long time after 94, so no idea.

Kathy said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having computer problems. I guess you'll miss seeing all my great pictures I posted today. There are some cute girls in a couple of them.

Rahul said...

Why do the apple stores always have hippies working there?

Even here in LA there are Hippie Apple employees. Weird phenomenon.