Tuesday, November 27, 2007

emergency

The other day at work I had a physical. This wasn't by choice but a requirement for work. In order to don (a fancy engineering term that means "wear") the space suit each person is required a physical. Long before this physical, I had heard nothing but horror stories from the fellow coworkers. "Remember, the doctor only has two arms." "Hey Matt, look over here and cough." I never laughed. Anyways, the hour had come upon me before I even had time to catch a case of swamp ass. Phew. The only bad part about whole visit was the part where the doctor told me I was overweight. I laugh and question her. She didn't laugh. Ok then, I'm overweight, how much do I need to lose? "About 20 pounds." Turns out I'm about 4 points on the BMI scale from being obese. I laugh. She didn't laugh. Then she told me to turn my head and cough. I didn't laugh.

New word around the office is that I'll be a test subject towards the end of the week. That's right I'll be donning the real deal space suit. They will be conducting emergency training for the technicians. Which means they'll be jerking me out of the suit extremely quick. I do get to pretend to pass out. Hope I really don't pass out.

My Future Wife must have had a case of IBS last night. When I say I'll call you right back that doesn't mean tomorrow or next week. Keep your phone near because I'll be calling right back. At least most of the time. Whateva.

Yesterday I had a hellacious case of gas. It was slightly embarrassing for me. Many times throughout the day I had emergency runs to the little boys room. Not for number 1, not for number 2, but to release a tremendous buildup of pressure. When it came, it came. I LOL every time too.

What current branch of the U.S. military was a corps of only 50 soldiers when World War I broke out?

Last entry's answer was Rose Bowl.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post gave me a lot more information about your digestive track then I needed.
What the F is swam ass anyhow?
Will you post a picture of you in a space suit? That might make my day.

matt said...

Sorry Sweetheart, I fixed the typos and added a link to help. Oh, a picture for you anyday.

Father Rob said...

Ha Ha You're fat.

Thats pretty cool that you get to "don" the space suit. I think you should relieve some pressure in it right before they pull you out.

The Air Force.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technodoll said...

utility al, all you need is a full-length mirror, then turn around a bit...

matt - the girls demand a photo of you in the famous space suit. Minus the gas please.

Daszzle said...

United Air Corp? At least I think that's what they used to be called in teh day... I suppose if you want to be specific my answer would be air force since you said current.

Well that was a long enough answer (and probably wrong). I knew there was a reason I never really answer these things.

Anonymous said...

Ewww....swamp ass.....never knew before today. Now I have another reason to turn lezi.

The picture is hot. The space suit makes you look skinny. (Did you tell the nurse muscle weighs more than fat?)

Mandy said...

lol - Can't believe I actually clicked on your swamp ass link! The up side is that I now have a new word in my vocabulary...

Rahul said...

This post was Ass-tastic.

Anonymous said...

this post certainly had a lot of information about the rear end! =)

Anonymous said...

also love the word 'hellacious'!!!

matt said...

father rob - I can beat you in bowling so shut up.

prin - You're not funny either.

utility al - ok

techno - Which girls don't want my picture? I'll send you 3.

dazzle - Two words would've answered the question.

martini - Wait on the lezi. I'll show you my muscles?

poo - You should use that word at family Christmas functions.

rs - You're ass-tastic!

nerdgirl - You know you loved it.

Stephanie said...

The only thing that comes to mind..."Don we now our gay apparal"

"Fa la la la la la la la la!"