Monday, November 19, 2007

monday 1

This might be a difficult task but I'll give it a shot anyways. Starting today I'll be posting everyday. The post will be shorter due to being everyday, and because I'm just not that creative and don't have time for length. I'm willing to put money that this task will only last one day.

I did it again this morning. Woke up late for work. It never fails, when I roll over to see 7:34 on the clock I jump right out of bed. Why can't every morning be like that? Somehow I did manage to make it to work by 8:30ish. I'm fast. Crap...forgot deodorant.

The sweet potato pie left over from the feast on Friday was quickly devoured at lunch today. I've never smiled so big in my life. They really do like it. I won't leave to go to the bathroom all afternoon in fear that they might gossip while I'm gone. Anyone interested in the recipe e-mail me 3.5 minutes after closing this window. Click Matt looks good when wearing red.

Thanksgiving is 3 days away.

Tonight I work the graveyard shift again, 12 - 7:30. I can't quit smiling. There's another spacewalk going on. So for those of you interested, the astronauts will leave the hatch at approximately 5:00 am. I would encourage each and everyone of you to join me during this time of space exploration. Hope I don't snooze out too soon.

What U.S. president installed solar panels on the White House roof?

Last entry's answer was Phil Hartman.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday, starting right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will watch them leave their hatch.
*Giggle*
That's not even close to a funny inuenndo.
I like when you give orders.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

OMG. The graveyard shift. Reminds me of my early years as a nurse.

I'm now too old for such.

:) Bella

Father Rob said...

I'll guess Reagan but he was republican and republicans hate energy conservation so its probably wrong.

DH said...

Blogging every day, that's fairly ambitious of you, good luck with it.

Carter, maybe.