Tuesday, August 21, 2007

clean your feet

Great news!! I finally got my cup of joe this morning. Took my green travel mug, which I purchased at Target, and filled it up half way. Little did I know that the tall would only halfway fulfill my needs. I was to excited to even care. The cutie who's name started with a D saw my excitement. I hope she thought I looked cool. She asked my name, probably so she'll know to stay away when I come around. Lets hope not. Or either look me up so she can be my friend on facebook.

Day 3 on the road, wreck sightings, 4. I think someone rear ended Pedro. Hope he learned his lesson.

There's a new poll on the blog. I hope everyone doesn't think it is as stupid as the last one. I thought the last one was pretty crappy. This one kind of rocks.

While walking back from the cafeteria this afternoon a wind gust stole my box-o-lunch. Half made it to the sidewalk while the other half was mixed together within the box. Being from Mississippi I just scooped it all up and enjoyed it without a second thought. NASA might rethink their offer.

The new apartment not having carpet anywhere creates a unique color on the bottom of my feet. Burd refers to it as "Walmart Feet." In simple terms, dirty feet.

Softball was last night. Flying back home was an option but I opted not to and it showed. We had a double header and lost both games. I told you the team would crumble without its fearless leader. They probably took up a collection to fly me home next week.

I've noticed a few people have expressed some over excitement about me and Baltimore. Everyone is more than welcome to come to my hotel room. I have a couch.

I believe the post are becoming worse and worse each day. Come back in a week. Soon to come, co-worker complaints. I've already picked out who will be a victim of future posts. Teaser: he wears suspenders.

What is Europe's most mountainous country?

Last entry's answer was Boston.

11 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technodoll said...

I protest about the new poll, you can only choose one option... Whatever happened to having more than one favorite food? *rants*

Looking forward to Mr Potato Head. Er, Suspender Boy. These yahoos usually wear speedos to work. Be warned.

Kathy said...

Switzerland...Haven't you asked this question before? I went up the highest mountain in Germany one time -- it was great.

Anonymous said...

Wait, you keep your lunch in a box? Do you have a thermos full of soup?
"Everyone is more than welcome to come to my hotel room."!! Naughy blog flirt!!
(It's ok, I think you can get away with it just fine.)

Stephanie said...

I miss softball! I suck, but I'm cute so really it doesn't matter! :)

Being from the south I totally understand Walmart feet...these go hand in hand with housecoats!

whatagem said...

Wal-Mart feet? I was getting called Brittany Spears at work after I burned my foot. Next step: get knocked up. Then thay can call me Brittany.

joen05 said...

Boston FTW! I haven't been to a walmart in forever so I don't know what walmart feet would be like. Just got my coffee from work. :-)

Kay said...

Yay for finally getting some Starbucks coffee!

Thumbs down on the Wal-Mart feet. I think it's time to invest in either a mop or some slippers. The NASA thing might impress the ladies, but Wal-Mart feet do not.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon said...

Greece or Italy???Well, I would take Greece.