Friday, August 17, 2007

more packing

I'm officially sick of packing. Looking forward to the unpacking now.

Wednesday night my friends from high school graced me with their presence for an enjoyable dinner. Utility Al even payed for it. He said I owe him a dinner when he comes to Houston. They have a ton of fast food taco joints there. He'll enjoy that. While at dinner I managed to elbow the waiter in the crotch. He startled me and I had a natural reaction to throw an elbow. I didn't get a refill the rest of the night.

Me and some girl named Day had dinner last night. We laughed and had a grand time. I'm going to miss her.

Wonder what Old Guy is doing right now. If I had to guess, he's either sulking over my absence or shutting of some air conditioner somewhere. It did cool down to 99 today.

Tonight is my final night in the Central Mississippi Area. Some friends are coming down from college. Too bad they're not coming for me. It's lake house weekend at the ex's. I was pretty excited about the event till it was downplayed on the phone last night. Supposedly Saturday night is the big shindig. Go figure.

I wrote this post in 7 minutes and it shows. Sorry for being so boring.

This one is relevant. Who was the first female artist to debut on the Billboard album chart at Number One?

Last entry's answer was 90210.

9 comments:

joen05 said...

I'm gonna have to pack soon when I move. At least you got a free meal? And its ok to make quick posts, I do it all the time!

Anonymous said...

Please remember send me some cool pictures

Kay said...

Whitney Houston?

Kathy said...

I'm guessing Mariah Carey

Anonymous said...

Her name was Day?
Is the hurricane going to get in your way?
I liked your improv suggestions.
Your post isn't nearly as boring as editing this story about Alzheimer's disease.
I would say Madonna.

whatagem said...

where's father rob?

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whatagem said...

Hey does anyone know how Matt gets those labels at the bottom of the posts? Can't seem to figure it out on my own (I was dropped as a baby)

Anonymous said...

I'm here but I am no Matt. I'm gonna guess Mariah Carey also. I'm pretty sure its wrong and I'm also pretty sure that one of you commenters looked the answer up.....tsk tsk tsk