Tuesday, August 14, 2007

tuesday V

Tonight is my last softball night in Mississippi. Losing is not an option. I can't leave this state a loser, Texas will look down on that. I hope the team throws me a going away party or at least gives me a "Coach of the Year" trophy.

I think I need a new Tuesday post title. Any suggestions?

My past entry has set a record for most comments ever in a blog. Keep up the fine work friends. For those who do not post comments, never come back. JK, I didn't mean that. That was actually mean, I'm sorry. I will never say anything mean to anybody ever again.

My new job is costing me so much money. I hope I can afford to work at this place. Just yesterday I got new stuff from one of those bed and bath places. New towels, rags, floor mats, sheets, shower crap, etc. That's not even everything I'm going to need. I am now taking donations. Click Matt's New Job Cost Him Too Much Money to donate.

It has come to my attention that Google thinks it is funny to place ads advertising single black men. I'm not laughing. Where is that crap coming from? Oh yeah, Paco, no more spanish ads in the comment section.

Old Guy is back along with his bitter ways. Someone just came up to ask if he could turn the air conditioner on in the drill hall. His response was that running the a/c is expensive. Thanks Skinny for the fan. Someone just scared Old Guy, he probably deserved it. His papers fell all over the floor. It was a sight.

Bratty Kid: I want a bicycle.
Jeremy Grey: Listen, a bicycle is going to take a lot of balloons and frankly, uncle Jeremy is a bit tired. How about I make you something else?
Bratty Kid: I just want a bicycle!
Jeremy Grey: Why... why are you yelling at me?
Bratty Kid: Make me a bicycle, clown!
Jeremy Grey: All right, I'm going to make you a bicycle. But I don't want to make you a bicycle.
Bratty Kid: Shut your mouth, funny guy, and make it.
-Wedding Crashers

What state grew to become the second most populous in the U.S. , by 1994?

Last entry's answer was The Masters.

12 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

California?

Anonymous said...

You're so punctual about posting everyday. I admire the discipline. The loft sounds cool. I used to live in one and felt very "big city." Also, I found you on the Space. :) But I didn't add you, because then you would know too much about me and I like our blogging anonynimity.

burd said...

I'm going with TX since you'll soon be joining me here!!

Don't forget to make old guy give you a good bye serenade...barber shop style!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have an idea for a post title, "Give me money"

THat way you'll get more people donating money for you...

n' stuff...

And it must suck that you can't place the A/C on since it's expensive...

I'm going for California for the answer...just because it was known as the state of opportunity for sometime a long time ago...plus Hollywood's there...

Avi den Kanashimi

Kay said...

Aww, thanks for the linkage! I feel special. Now I'm going to have to come up with some really good posts...

I hear ya on the moving thing. It's super expensive. That's a large part of the reason I still live at home (well, that and the fact that condos cost $400,000+ in my area). I'd donate money to you, but I just bought a car so I could use some donations myself.

I'm going to guess Texas for the heck of it because you're moving there.

whatagem said...

Husband has some comments on NASA--come on over and see what he has to say (sigh)

joen05 said...

Hope you won your game! I think the answer is california. I like the idea of a Give me money post... maybe we should all try it!

Technodoll said...

I'm still trying to catch up on all the madness. You people are busy! LOL! new tuesday post title... be classy, go for French: mardi :-)

raych said...

Hey Matt, thanks for the comment. Good to have some visitors. Glad you liked the test answers, I almost peed when I first read them myself.