Monday, August 27, 2007

houston, we're having problems with matt

I have been a very busy boy as of lately. Posting has become extinct this past week. I just didn't want to share my experiences. Others might get jealous.

This past week I found out that I'll be working in Mission Control. I have never ever been more shocked in my life. "Houston, Matt is screwing something up."

I talked to The Girl for almost an hour. She probably misses me so much.

I'm going to be a model! Maybe. Doubtful. At the mall the other day some girl (very pretty girl) stopped me and my roommate and asked if we would try out for some model agency. I swiftly said no. He on the other hand is a sucker for any pretty girl. "You'll never see her again." So as a result of him being a push over I ended up taking a model shot picture. I'm number 82, don't vote for me. It was another government id photo shoot. No smile.

For Burd's birthday I bought him some space ice cream from the gift shop. He giggled like a little school boy.

Sunday I was a painter instead of a sunday schooler. Hope mom doesn't read this. The desk, dvd shelf, and small table all were painted black. The random colors had to go.

Travel plans are set in stone. I fly out on 9-11. If anyone blinks on my flight I will kick their butt.

Still no news from suspenders. I think he heard of the blog and is staying away from me.

Michael Scott: Oh God a minivan. What is Merideth's problem!?
Jim: Well I think she has a kid.
Michael Scott: Yeah, she has one kid, no husband...she's not going to find one driving this thing around.
-The Office

In 1900 what was the average age at death in the US?

Last entry's answer was Switzerland.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess 48.

Dwight: Where are we going?

Jim: We're going to Chuck E. Cheese.

Michael: Chuck E. Cheese? Oh god, I'm so sick of Chuck E. Cheese.

Jim: We're going to the hospital, Michael.

Michael: I know, just saying.

Kay said...

I think you should be a male model, like Derek Zoolander and Hansel. How many male models can say they work at NASA?

Anonymous said...

Mission control! That't hot. You'll definitely get coffee-girl with that one. Or "The Girl." Really, any girl. I'd probably dig that line. First, I wouldn't believe you. Then, I'd dig it once I knew it was true.
Glad you're back by the way. I'm becoming a bit blog-dependent.
I guess 42.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

i think 35.

Mandy said...

How about 56? Who knows...

Technodoll said...

He he. These comments remind me of a joke:

Have you heard the one about the group of prison inmates who puzzled a visitor to their grim penitentiary? 'Thirty-nine,' shouted one, and the rest rolled around in laughter. 'Fourteen,' said another, and more guffaws ensued.

A guard explained that these bored long-termers had simply assigned numbers to their favourite jokes, as an easy way to entertain each other and pass the time. But the now-enlightened visitor noticed that one prisoner, although he shouted 'forty-three and 'seven' with gusto, never got a laugh. 'Oh,' said the guard, 'that's old Gus. He just doesn't know how to tell a joke.'

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.