Tuesday, August 7, 2007

tuesday IV

Last night was softball. We showed no mercy, except when I came to the plate. We were short of 5 team cycles by 5 homeruns and 3 doubles. The defense played flawlessly except for those two plays, which I had no part of, it was all infield. Celebration came in the form of BBQ afterwards. I got it all over my face.

My crush changed again, I have a new one. Her name is Tristan Prettyman but she's really a pretty woman. She sings songs and might play some guitar, I don't know. I just know she sounds pretty while singing to me. I hope she reads this.

I really want a new computer. Mac or PC? Mac does have those commercials I like and they look way cooler than a PC. Which should I choose? Leaning toward the Mac, but being a freakin engineer major I'm willing to bet that the engineering programs will only run on the PC. This leaves me no choice but to figure this out with the Pick-A-Hand game. Those who help will be rewarded. Its simple, Left or Right.

I hate how hard it is to take Orbit gum out of the box.

Booked a hotel for this weekend in Houston. This will be the nicest hotel I have ever seen in my whole life. I should wash my car now. I don't like saying car because its an SUV, but truck doesn't fit either because it's not a full truck. I never know what to call my vehicle. I never want to be the kid who calls it the Xterra. "Come on pals, we can ride in my Xterra." Nope.

Is it wrong that I sometimes just completely tone out someone talking to me? I did it just did a few minutes ago. I need a new poll.

This week I've already won 2 iPod nanos, 1 iPhone, and 3 $50 giftcards to Olive Garden and Red Lobster. I love the internet.

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." - Mark Twain

What century saw the invention of the shoelace?

Last Entry's answer was Twelve. Each as four petals

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, i got the last question right. this weeks Q.....hard, no idea, im going to say 16th. oh and if you want to buy a mac they are supposed to announce the new imac tomorrow.

burd said...

I totally agree about the whole orbit gum crap...I had the same troubles not five minutes ago!

burdisout.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

I'm with you on the Orbit gum, too! NASA can send people to the moon, Al Gore can invent the internet...but Orbit can come up with a better solution for packing its gum? Strange.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

good luck with your decision, but i'm not helping. you need to learn to figure things out on your own, if you are ever to become successful. you know what i hate worse than orbit gum packaging? well, the answer is orbit gum.

Daszzle said...

Left Hand.

How the heck did you win all that stuff? You're one of those people that used to call radio stations non-stop before the internet became the new prize-winning place to be, right?

It's really time you named you Xterra.

whatagem said...

For real! Where are you winning all this stuff? I want a Nano....