Thursday, August 9, 2007

treasure hunt

Tomorrow is the Houston Apartment Search 2007 trip. I've never been so excited in my life. Except that year Santa Claus brought me the Ninja Turtles Nintendo game. I think I'm going to make t-shirts for this event. We get to wake up super early in the morning, more than likely I'll be a huge grouch. If I could just get a BK Mocha Joe from Burger King I'd cheer up. My first experience with one was on the Florida State trip and happened to receive it by accident. Stupid drive through lady. Now I'm addicted, so good.

Lately Curb Your Enthusiasm has been coming on HBO a lot. This show makes me laugh. I want to meet Larry David.

Yesterday I washed my car/suv/truck. Wow, it looks good. Almost as good as the day I bought it, but not quite. Dakoda put a few scratches in it, I'm not a happy camper about that. Anyways, I figured I'd wash it before the trip to the really nice hotel. Don't want the valet giving me funny looks. I've never used one before. Small Town, Mississippi doesn't offer too many services in that category. I'll be sure to move the seat really close and turn the volume up.


My blog is worth $6,774.48.
How much is your blog worth?

Thanks to Intermission at Work for the awesome site that gave me a random figure which I was actually happy with. Starting today I'm going to have an auction for my blog, with the starting bid being that number.

For the first time ever I used the home key. It felt great to finally take full advantage of my keyboard. I'll probably never use it again.

What one city must a movie play in to be eligible for an Oscar?

Last entry's answer was California.

P.S. I'll be gone till Monday, so don't come back till then. I might take my computer, I don't know. I don't know what I'm talking about now. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

joen05 said...

Thanks for the plug! Isn't it weird how seeing that number just filled you with a sense of pride.. the later with a "hey where is all that?" I should auction off my blog too! Keep up the good work!

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

Good luck apartment hunting! I always find that fun!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

im gonna say LA

whatagem said...

How much is my blog worth? Can I at least buy a lottery ticket with the amount?